If you’re a FIFO worker looking for accommodation in Karratha, Searipple Village has everything you need. It’s a perfect spot to create a home away from home.
Read on to find out more about our facilities and what you can do when you stay with us.
Searipple Village Facilities
Our facilities include:
- A choice of Queen, Double or King Single air-conditioned rooms, each coming with an ensuite, flat screen TV and Foxtel/in-house movies.
- Three onsite dining venues where you can dine in for breakfast and dinner as well as get takeaway lunch each day. Each venue offers different options, including a traditional buffet (Tates), cooked to order grill and stir fry (Gunners), as well as an alfresco bistro (Coromal).
- A beer garden that’s the perfect place to relax and unwind with a cleansing ale or two after a hard day’s work.
- Pool tables.
- Two fully equipped gymnasiums.
- A floodlit tennis court.
- Two pools.
- Plenty of grassland for a game of cricket or touch footy.
Whether you want to be active or to just kick back and relax, the choice is yours at Searipple Village!
We’re also conveniently located next to the beach where you can go for a walk, run or a swim anytime you want to take advantage of our warm, sunny weather. Even in winter, our temperatures average 26 to 28 degrees, so you can swim all-year round if you want.
And if that hasn’t convinced you, we’re just five minutes from the Karratha City Centre and only 20 minutes from the airport as well.
If you want to get out and about, we’re also just a 10-minute drive from the Karratha Leisureplex. There you’ll find an aquatic centre, as well as indoor:
- and badminton courts.
You can also do a range of group fitness classes there, including:
- HIIT (high-intensity interval training),
- Tai chi, and
What else is there to do in Karratha?
Karratha is in the heart of the rugged yet picturesque Pilbara region. It’s a popular holiday destination and it has a diverse range of natural attractions including:
- the Yaburara Heritage Trail, which is just a 15-minute drive from Searipple Village. It’s where you’ll be able to take a 3.5-kilometre walk through beautiful Australian flora and fauna as well as discover Indigenous rock carvings.
- Hearson Cove, an ideal swimming spot at high tide that’s just 25 minutes from Searipple Village. At low tide, you can also go turtle spotting as well as view the Staircase to the Moon between March and October each year. This natural wonder is where the full moon rises over the exposed mudflats to create a magical optical illusion of stairs leading to the moon.
Want to book or find out more about Searipple Village?
Contact us today so you can experience Searipple Village for yourself. See why we’re so popular with FIFO workers in the Karratha region. We’d love to hear from you and have you stay with us!